It’s January, it may seem early but you should already have begun your internship search and application. Some deadlines are in early December. Don’t fret, you still have time if you begin now.
- Search through LinkedIn keywords of the internship you want
- Get the LinkedIn job search app for you phone (handy)
- Search on Indeed.com
- Search on internships.com
- Search on your college’s career center site
- Your school should be sending you internship and job opportunities every now and then
- To get ahead of everyone else: contact alumni that work in companies you want to work in and meet with them to talk about their job and network with them!
- NETWORKING IS IMPORTANT
- Always go to a company’s website and go to their career section; If they don’t have one google it.
Now’s your chance! Apply!
Best of Luck!